The Nichols Law Group
- Emphasis on transactional work for real estate developers, builders, contractors, investors, landlords, tenants, property management companies, and real estate brokers and agents.
- Business formation and structuring for individuals and businesses including, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and professional corporations.
- Transactional representation of businesses with respect to ongoing operations, acquisitions, divestitures, business combinations, financing, joint ventures, leasing, development, construction, and joint ventures.
- Representation of all aspects of liquor or controlled substance law (restaurants, distributors, retail operations, breweries, distilleries, wineries, and medical marijuana operations) including initial business formation and structuring, application and licensure process, and ongoing compliance related matters.
- Leasing matters for individual investors, landlords, tenants, oil and gas lessors or lessees, and/or large, multi-faceted rental and management companies.
- Estate planning and administration.
- Consultation and defense for all criminal-related matters.